This Industry latest Guide from SmartRail World, issue #31, is attempting to find out, with seven chapters of features, news and insight that address the latest threats to rail, autonomous vehicles, freight and the aerospace industries.
Published in association with our sister title, Transport Security World, the guide explores the area and attempts to add some context to transport security challenges that seemingly change and evolve from one week to the next. In this guide you can read about:
- Helping railroads overcome the PTC challenge
The Star Wars-inspired robot boosting security and lowering costs
The tech under development securing autonomous vehicles' future
- India plans introduction of robust rail security measures
- Tokyo to boost rail and metro security for 2020 Olympics with 22,000 CCTV cameras
- TSA begins suicide-bomb detector tests at Penn Station, New York
- The Last Word: JJ Williams, Chairman of the Fiber Optic Sensing Association
Download today by filling in the form to the right.