GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM T&Cs
*By clicking Book your delegate pass, you confirm you agree with the terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to delegate registrations for all Congresses & Expos organised by Global Transport Forum Limited, trading as a company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is 57A HATTON GARDEN, LONDON, EC1N 8JD (GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM) Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM will be unable to accept your registration.
1. Payment for the Event must be received in full by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM in accordance with GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM’s payment terms. If payment in full is not received before the Event, GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right at its sole discretion and without liability either to require payment as a condition of entry to the Event or to refuse entry to the Event. No refunds of any proportion of fees already paid (if any) will be made and any balance of the fees will remain due and payable where entry to an Event is refused under this condition 2.
2. Discounts for group registrations are only valid for the number of delegates specified. If the number of delegates attending the Event is less than the number specified in the group booking (either as a result of cancellations prior to the Event or as a result of delegates failing to attend the Event), GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right to revise the fees in line with the number of delegates actually attending the Event in accordance with GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM’s published prices then in force and require payment of such fees in accordance with the terms of condition 2.
3. Prices for each Event are correct at the time of publication. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right to change the prices at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM.
4. If you cancel your registration: (a) more than 42 days before the Event, GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM shall refund the registration fee received from you minus a £500 administration fee per person (b) less than 42 days before the Event or you fail to attend the Event , the full registration fee remains payable to GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM and no refund will be given.
All cancellations pursuant to this condition 5 within a month of the event are not subject to refund and will be charged at the full amount in addition to any registration fee which GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM is entitled to hereunder. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM shall be entitled to deduct such administration charge from the fees refunded to you pursuant to this condition 5 and, in the event that such refunded fees are less than the administration charge or there is no refund payable, submit an invoice payable within 30 days in respect of the outstanding balance. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation in which case all fees paid will be refunded. You acknowledge that the refund of registration fees is your sole remedy in the event of cancellation of your registration by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM and all other liability is expressly excluded.
5. Substitutions with employees from your company are welcome at any time but in all other respects delegate registrations are issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
6. By clicking on the invoice option when you register online, you agree to pay the invoice with immediate payment. If you cancel your delegate place after requesting the invoice within 42 days of the conference you will still be liable for the full delegate fee.
7. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right at any time to change the format, speakers, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event for any reason, whether or not due to a Force Majeure Event (as defined in condition 9), in each case without liability.
8. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right to postpone, change the venue or cancel an Event at any time for any reason. Where GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM postpones or cancels the Event (and you no longer wish to attend the Event where it has been postponed) for any reason except due to a Force Majeure Event (in which case the provisions of condition 10 shall apply), you will be entitled to receive either a credit note or a refund in respect of the registration fees received by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM from you at your discretion.
9. Where GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM postpones or cancels the Event (and you no longer wish to attend the Event where it has been postponed) due to a Force Majeure Event, (i) GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM shall be entitled to retain an amount equal to a pro-rate share of the total costs and expenses incurred by it in respect of the Event from the registration fees it has received from you and, if the registration fees received from you are less than such costs and expense or no registration fees have been paid, submit an invoice payable within 30 days in respect of the outstanding balance; and (ii) after the deduction of such costs and expenses, at your election, any remaining proportion of the registration fees already paid will be either refunded or a credit note issued for that amount. “Force Majeure Event” means any event arising that is beyond the reasonable control of GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM (including but not limited to speaker or participant cancellation or withdrawal, supplier or contractor failure, venue damage or cancellation, industrial dispute affecting any third party, governmental regulations or action, military action, fire, flood, disaster, civil riot , acts of terrorism or war).
10. To the fullest extent permitted by law, GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM shall not be liable to you for any loss, delay, damage or other liability incurred resulting from or arising in connection with the cancellation, venue change or postponement of the Event howsoever arising. You acknowledge and agree that provisions of conditions 9 and 10 set out your sole remedy in the event of cancellation or postponement of the Event by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM and all other liability of GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM is hereby expressly excluded.
11. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM or the venue owners at the Event.
12. All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a delegate and you consent to the use by GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
13. The personal information which you provide to us will be held by us on a database.
14. By signing up as a conference delegate, you consent to having your name, job title and company name shared with sponsors prior to the conference, for the purpose of networking at the event.
15. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM shall not be liable for any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you including but not limited to loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss. If GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM is liable to you for any reason, GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM’s total liability to you in relation to the Event (whether under these terms or conditions or otherwise) is limited to the amount of the registration fees paid by you to GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 15 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
16. GLOBAL TRANSPORT FORUM reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. However, you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
17. By registering for this event, you are also agreeing to subscribe to our news and event updates. If at any point you should with to unsubscribe please click here.
18. These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the England and Wales and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.